Our Victorian Inn on the North Oregon Coast
Clementine’s Guest House is a comfortable, elegant lodging destination in Astoria, Oregon on the northern most point of the famous Oregon Coast, offering Victorian charm in the oldest American city west of the Mississippi. The 1888 historic beauty, fully restored in 1993, is located in Astoria’s National Historic District within walking distance to dining, shopping, museums and the banks of the Columbia River. Our guestrooms are stylishly decorated in an eclectic mix of European and Asian furnishings accented with flowers from the inn’s beautiful private gardens in season.
Each room in the Guest House has a personal Keurig coffee/hotwater maker and a compact refrigerator with small chilling section.
Amenities & Services: our rooms have most of these amenities:
- most of our beds are queen-size with featherbed type toppers over excellent hybrid foam mattresses
- luxury bed linens with either down comforters, upscale covers, and coverlets; four sleeping pillows
- extra bath towels
- luxury bath products
- wall-installed magnification makeup and valet mirrors
- spa-quality microfiber robes
- free Wi-Fi
- free off-street parking (when requested); street parking is free & unrestricted in a safe neighborhood
- Keurig coffee makers & complimentary coffee pods; tea choices and wine glasses, wine opener and some disposable flatware
- dog towels and sheets are provided in our vacation rental pet-friendly rooms