Our Victorian Inn on the North Oregon Coast
Clementine’s Bed and Breakfast is a comfortable, elegant B&B in Astoria, Oregon on the northern most point of the famous Oregon Coast, offering Victorian charm in the oldest American city west of the Mississippi. The 1888 historic beauty, fully restored in 1993, is located in Astoria’s National Historic District within walking distance to dining, shopping, museums and the banks of the Columbia River. Our home is stylishly decorated in an eclectic mix of European and Asian furnishings accented with flowers from the inn’s beautiful private gardens. We also hae two furry friends that live on property that may say hello; our cat, Bruno and or German Shepherd, Liam.
For guests staying in the Bed & Breakfast we provide continental-style breakfast and includes fresh fruit & juice and baked breakfast breads or pastry presented in a take-to-your-room basket for private dining. Each room in the B&B has a personal Keurig coffee/hotwater makers.
Amenities & Services: our rooms have most of these amenities:
- most of our beds are queen-size with featherbed type toppers over excellent mattresses
- luxury bed linens with either down comforters, upscale covers, and coverlets; four sleeping pillows
- extra bath towels
- luxury bath products
- wall-installed magnification makeup and valet mirrors
- spa-quality microfiber robes
- free Wi-Fi
- complimentary continental breakfast featuring homemade baked goods, fresh fruit (for guests in the Bed & Breakfast)
- free off-street parking (when requested); street parking is free & unrestricted in a safe neighborhood
- Keurig coffee makers & complimentary coffee pods; tea choices
- dog towels and sheets are provided in our pet-friendly rooms