Our Victorian Inn on the North Oregon Coast
Clementine’s Bed and Breakfast is a comfortable, elegant B&B in Astoria, Oregon on the northern most point of the famous Oregon Coast, offering Victorian charm in the oldest American city west of the Mississippi. The 1888 historic beauty, fully restored in 1993, is located in Astoria’s National Historic District within walking distance to dining, shopping, museums and the banks of the Columbia River. Our home is stylishly decorated in an eclectic mix of European and Asian furnishings accented with flowers from the inn’s beautiful private gardens. We also have two furry friends that live on property that may say hello; our cat, Bruno and or German Shepherd, Liam.
The common area is a popular place to relax, meet other guests and enjoy complimentary afternoon beverages and small bites at 5:00 pm. Breakfast is continental-style and includes good sources of protein, fresh fruits & juices and multiple choices of homemade baked breads and breakfast fare. Freshly brewed coffee and teas are also available.
Amenities & Services: our rooms have most of these amenities:
- most of our beds are queen-size with featherbed type toppers over excellent mattresses
- luxury microfiber bed linens with either down comforters, upscale covers, and coverlets; four sleeping pillows
- extra bath towels
- luxury bath products
- wall-installed magnification makeup mirrors
- spa-quality microfiber robes
- free Wi-Fi
- complimentary continental breakfast featuring homemade baked goods, fresh fruit and more
- afternoon hospitality hour featuring complimentary glass of wine or non-alcoholic aperitif, light bites between 5 and 6 p.m.
- complimentary concierge service for dinner or bike reservations and other services
- free off-street parking (when requested); street parking is free & unrestricted
- complimentary coffee & tea service 24 hours
- complimentary sweet treats
- pet-friendly friendly rooms have toys, treats, dog towels and sheets
- reading material, board games & puzzles throughout the property
Food is important at Clementine’s Bed and Breakfast. We love to eat, and we really love to cook. We think there is a direct connection between a sense of contentment and the comfort and enjoyment of good food. We make that experience happen at our table.
A delicious continental breakfast at Clementine’s Bed and Breakfast is expertly prepared each morning by Judith, owner/innkeeper. Enjoy fresh juices, freshly ground gourmet coffee, a dozen choices of teas or our in-house hot chocolate, seasonal fruit, handcrafted sweet treats like petit assorted raspberry or blueberry muffins, baby fruited puff pastries, spicy buttermilk coffee cake or sweet drop scones.