It can be a challenge to travel with pets. Knowing where they are welcome and where they are not is only one of the many questions travelers have to consider when bringing their furry friends along. As a pet-friendly guest house, we’d like to take the guess-work out it for you by offering you these fun suggestions for a pet-friendly trip to Astoria, Oregon!
- Astoria Brewing Company/Wet Dog Cafe: Enjoy views of the river and order a hamburger patty for your dog at this casual microbrewery.
- Rogue Ales Astoria Public House: If you’re feeling silly, order the “Yellow Snow Pilsner” while enjoying Rogue’s spacious outdoor patio with your dog.
- Astoria Coffeehouse and Bistro: This cafe serves a full breakfast and lunch menu, and then becomes a cozy dinner spot for fresh seafood in the evenings. Their four outdoor tables will easily accommodate your canine friend.
- Buoy Beer Company: Beer lovers will enjoy this casual spot along the river and your pup will enjoy staying by your side at their outdoor picnic tables.
- The Bowpicker: Fish and chips are served up across from the Columbia River Maritime Museum on this boat-turned-kitchen. Keep an eye on their twitter feed as weather may influence their hours.
- Street 14 Cafe: Bring your dog along with you to the outdoor seating at this popular breakfast and lunch spot.
- Frite & Scoop: Don’t forget dessert! You and your furry friend can enjoy treats from this amazing ice cream shop. They offer banana, peanut butter, and pumpkin treats for your dog to enjoy.
Other Places to Take Your Pets
- Carruthers Off-Leash Dog Park: Get those wiggles out at this delightful dog park in nearby Warrenton.
- Astoria Riverfront Trolley: Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome to come along on this scenic ride along the Columbia riverfront. Several of the dog-friendly restaurants mentioned above are along this route!
- Astoria Column: Explore the grounds of this historic site with your furry friend by your side.
- Peter Iredale Shipwreck: Head over to Fort Stevens State Park to see this shipwreck that happened over a hundred years ago and still visible from the shoreline. You and your dog will love exploring along the beach and splashing in the water.
- Astoria Sunday Market: Browse the many vendors at this outdoor market in Astoria. Your furry friend will love all the sights and smells and you will love the fresh produce, arts & crafts, and live music!
We love your pets!
We are happy to accommodate your pets in our Moose Lodge Suites & Riverview Loft. We charge a $30 pet fee (up to 2 pets) per length of stay. Although pets are not allowed to stay in the rooms unattended, we can recommend plenty of places to take your pet while you explore our charming historic city! Read our pet policy . We’d love to see you and your beloved furry friends at Clementine’s Guest House, so book a room today!